Apply Now Palo Alto
We are so excited that you are interested in Club Z program and are looking forward to reading your application!
Club Z Teens are Change Makers and Risk Takers, Rule Breakers and Trend Setters! And we are always looking for new members who want to leave their mark on Jewish History. Is that you?
Club Z Institute is a rigorous educational and leadership development program. Before applying, please consider your readiness and understand the commitment that you are making.
The Club Z Institute is designed to keep a student with promise on track and to help him/her achieve their fullest potential as a student, as a leader, and as a contributor to the community. The Institute is not designed to address the needs of children who are under-performing or not yet ready for the long-term commitment required.
- Members must be Jewish (any way you define it) teens ages of 14 to 18.
- Members must express an interest in Israel Advocacy and Zionism.
- Members must participate in the program fully, including opening retreat at the beginning of the program and the 13-15 educational sessions per school year.
- Members must participate in the Club Z national conference.
- Upon graduation from the first year program selected members are encouraged to apply for the second and third years of the Institute.
- Upon the completion the 2 year selected members are invited to join the Teen Board.
- Upon graduation from the 3 year Institute, selected members are invited to apply for the 1 year Club Z fellowship.